Hi, my name is Jody Kimmell. I am a certified Clinical and Medical Support Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
I received my training at the acclaimed Hypnotherapy Academy of America (HHA) in Santa Fe, New Mexico. There I learned techniques and processes from world-renowned hypnotherapist and founder of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, Gil Boyne.
Under the tutelage of Tim Simmerman, director of HHA, I returned to complete an internship at the Academy and received additional certifications in past life regression and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). The HAA provides one of the most comprehensive hypnotherapy training programs in the United States.
Jody’s Credentials and Acknowledgments
- Instructor, Normandale Community College
- Radio show personality, The Hypnotic Radio Hour, KDWA 1460 AM
- Instructor, Midwest Hypnotherapy Academy
- Professional Member, International Association of Counselors and Therapists
Jody Kimmell’s Professional Certifications
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (ACHE)
- NLP Practitioner (ACHE & NLNLP)
- Parts Therapy Practitioner and Certified Trainer (Roy Hunter, through IACT/IMDHA)
- Accelerated Healing (ACHE)
- Pain Control/Medical Support Hynotherapy (ACHE)
- Natal and Regression therapy (ACHE)
- Smoking Cessation through the American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
My purpose as a hypnotherapist is to help clients connect to, and use, the resources within themselves to live a more satisfying life by teaching clients tools to use along with the innumerable resources of their subconscious mind. By using the natural, yet altered state of hypnosis, people can achieve extraordinary states of physical and mental relaxation and focus. That, coupled with an intense emotional desire to create positive change or modify certain behaviors, incredible outcomes occur. I believe that whatever you conceive, you can achieve!
I abide by and conform to the Code of Ethics of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.