Essential Oils and Hypnotherapy
This workshop is led by Cindy Locher, BCH and Paula Sevenich
In this 4 hour workshop we explore the use of essential oils in making your hypnotherapy practice more powerful. Essential oils and aromatherapy are recognized for their effectiveness in a wide variety of physical and emotional uses. In this class you will learn:
- What issues, both physical and emotional, should trigger you to suggest the addition of essential oils to a session;
- How to choose an essential oil for a client and for an issue;
- Why the olfactory sense is so powerful in anchoring;
- A variety of ways to use essential oils before, during and after a hypnosis session;
- Considerations in whether essential oils are appropriate for a given client, and which oils are appropriate under certain circumstances.
- You will receive a list of oils that are appropriate for a variety of physical and emotional issues.
Aromatherapy and the use of essential oils is an extremely broad discipline. This is not meant to be an exhaustive treatment, but rather an introduction to help you determine whether the judicious addition of essential oils is right for you, your clients and your practice.
You will have the opportunity to experience a number of oils as part of this workshop.
4 Hour Workshop
$39 per person
Email email@example.com to register
Please type “Essential Oils Workshop” in the subject line